Protects against new and exploit-based malware
Get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business together in one powerful, cost-effective bundle. Protect your endpoints with a layered Malwarebytes defense engineered to defeat the latest and most dangerous malware, including ransomware. It's the smart solution to your security challenges.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business reduces your vulnerability to zero-hour malware by delivering industry-leading detection and remediation. Detection and remediation so powerful that security experts often recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business when traditional endpoint security solutions fail. But why wait to find out your endpoint security is inadequate?
Proactive anti-malware scanning engine
Small system footprint
Malicious website blocking
Three scan modes
Compatible with other endpoint security products
What it does
- Protects against zero-hour malware that your current anti-malware can miss
- Streamlines endpoint security deployment and maximizes IT management resources
- Maintains end-user productivity by preserving system performance
- Simplifies endpoint security management and identifies vulnerable endpoints
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business attacks and solves your exploit problem in a small, lightweight application that is compatible with most endpoint security solutions.
- 100% instant, proactive technology does not rely on blacklisting (signatures), white-listing, sand boxing, or virtual machines.
- No signature database—no need for daily updates
- Extremely light 3 MB footprint
- Compatible with anti-malware and antivirus products
- Compatible with old and end-of-life Windows operating systems, including Windows XP
- Install and forget—no management necessary, almost no end-user interaction required
- Ability to add anti-exploit protection for third-party or in-house custom applications
What it does
- Protects browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera
- Protects browser components, including Java and Flash
- Defends against drive-by download attacks
- Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft Office, PDF readers, and media players
- Blocks unknown and known exploit kits
Malwarebytes Management Console
Remotely deploy, manage, and monitor with the Malwarebytes management console. The Malwarebytes management console enables you to quickly and easily administer Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business clients while assessing the overall security of your endpoints. All from one screen.
Resources: Download this file (MBES-For Business-Datasheet.pdf)Malwarebytes Endpoint Security Datasheet